The things you can do with basil are endless! One of the best ways to use basil is for a salad dressing. You can vary with the ingredients for every different type of salad, but basil surely makes a wonderful base. Leave those fatty ready made salad dressings from the supermarket in the shelves!
Ingredients (dressing for 2 adults)
- 5 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 15 leafs of basil
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of black truffle cream
Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend, there you go! It takes two seconds and you have a homemade salad dressing.
- roman lettuce sliced finely
- a few small tomatoes
- 1 finely chopped onion
- handful of chopped walnuts
If you’d like to know a little more about basil, watch this video: