Time for a light and healthy dish: garlic soup!
Please don’t be put off for having a bad breath after eating this lovely dish. Neutralize the odour by chewing on some fresh parsley! Cover your hands in olive oil or use kitchen gloves when handling the garlic.
Ingredients for 4 portions
- 1 1/2 garlic bulbs (about 17 cloves), pressed
- 3 small red onions, finely chopped
- 150 grams of sweet Gorgonzola cheese, sliced
- 1 litre vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons of white wine vinegar
- 2 – 3 eggs
- 20 grams of sifted flour
- 20 grams butter
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- black pepper to season
Add the pressed garlic and chopped onions to the butter and olive oil in a frying pan.
Leave to simmer gently for about 10 minutes, add the flour and stir well.
Add 1 litre of vegetable stock and 2 tablespoons of the vinegar.
Leave to simmer again for 20 minutes.
Blend the soup.
Add 2-3 eggs to the soup and whisk them in.
Season with black pepper and Gorgonzola cheese.
Serve with some fresh bread. Enjoy!