SOS! My husband and I are both not doing very well. What to cook? I need something that’s healthy, rich in iron, fast and good for two days as energy is low at the moment 🙁 Let’s boost some iron levels!
Ingredients (serves 2 adults, 4 portions)
- 300 grams ground beef (rich in iron, good source for B-vitamins)
- 300 grams spinach (rich in iron)
- 500 grams large pasta (I used ‘penne’)
- 1 mozzarella roughly chopped
- 1 jar of red pasta sauce
- 1 finely chopped onion (decreases bad cholesterol & helps decrease inflammation)
- mushroom olive oil
- sea salt
- pepper for seasoning
Recipe Nutrition Facts (Indication)
Cook the pasta of your choice ‘al dente’ in salted boiling water. Preheat the oven to 180 °
Meanwhile, heat the mushroom olive oil in a pan and fry the onion for 1 min.
Add the beef, season with some pepper and stir for about 5 minutes, add the spinach and keep on stirring until it’s shrunk then add the tomato sauce.
Mix the pasta with the sauce and add the mozzarella. Place the mix in an oven dish and leave in the oven for about 15 minutes.
You might also like: